We are proud to announce the Conference on Nation building in South Africa being hosted by The Human Capital Engine.
The premise of this conference will be to further understand and explore the manner in which organisations can positively contribute to nation building, whilst still driving and achieving their transformational goals. The foundation of the Conference is the National Development Plan (Vision 2030) which states that “The country must write a different story in the years ahead. In this new story, every citizen is concerned about the wellbeing of all other citizens, and the development of South Africa means the development of each and every one of us who lives here. We must build on our social solidarity, which, through history and heritage has demonstrated our aspiration to create a caring South African society.”
To this end the following speakers will be delivering inputs on the day :
- Tim Modise – Host of Power Breakfast with Tim Modise on @Powerfm987
- Arno van der Merwe – CEO Mercedes Benz South Africa
- Vuyani Jarana – Chief Officer, Vodacom Enterprise Business Unit
- Gert Schoonbee – CEO T-Systems South Africa
- Vusi Khanyile – Chairman THEBE Investment Corporation
- Jackie Naude – MD of THCE
We hope to have stimulating and interrogating debate on this very important and relevant topic, and believe that delegates will be able to add critical value to the conversation.
If you would like to join us feel free to contact us on email@example.com